July 12, 2010

Moved

I decided for several reasons to move Tokyo Nights from Typepad to Blogger. I won't go into all the details, but let's just say this is a much better fit for the kind of blog I want Tokyo Nights to be.

In keeping with the fresh start of the blog, I've decided to go in a different direction. I found I'd let my blog go from an outsiders look at living in Japan to a bitter rant about my life. It was never my intention for the blog to be a place to vent. I don't need to do that online because that's what other jaded foreign friends are for! Just kidding. From now on Tokyo Nights will focus on the following; fashion, places to go in Tokyo (and sometimes other places in Japan), and any current events that catch my fancy.

Hopefully this blog will turn out to be informative for people who are interested in coming to Japan or Tokyo, or that are major fashion lovers/shopaholics, like me.

For those interested in all my old posts, which unfortunately I can't figure out how to move here, you can read them at the old site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment